Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Johnny!

Today, Johnny turns 25! I have been celebrating his birthday all day today for him and we even had a birthday party for him this weekend! Silly it may be, but I loved every second of it and I know he will be excited to see the pictures because he LOVES birthdays - especially HIS! Maybe the Ranger Instructors gave him a special MRE or something...instead of M&M's for the "dessert portion" maybe they have one with a cupcake in it! Somehow I seriously doubt it, but that would be a nice gesture and if they did that, I would try to forgive them for not giving him his mail for weeks at a time. Oh, how that ticks me off! Maybe I'll write a letter and address it to the Ranger Instructors and tell them what I think of that....anyways...back to Johnny's Birthday...

I am particularly glad Johnny was born today because he is the most incredible man I have ever met and my life would be so empty and boring without him! I mean, how lucky am I...I get to have two titles because I married him.... Army wife & Regular Wife!! (Click on that link if you don't know what I am talking about!)

If you want to send him a letter of encouragement - all you have to do is email me (which you can access by clicking on the "View my complete profile" under the "About Me" section on the blog) or call me and I'd be happy to give you the address! Also - you can "bookmark" this website (or mark it as one of your "favorites") so you can have easy access to it every day to see if it's been updated!

Enjoy these pictures from his birthday party!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! This was the perfect idea, and I am sure Johnny will love it xx