Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Clarification

I had a friend say they were worried about me and Johnny after reading my last post and I thought to myself, "Why in the world would that make her worried about us?" And then I re-read my post and realized some of you may think that I posted that song because I am in the depths of despair with a broken heart.

BUT GOOD NEWS!

Johnny and I are just as obsessed with each other as we were last month and probably even more crazy, madly in love than we were when we got married :) Are you done throwing up yet?! We couldn't be happier....well....actually...I would be a whole heck of a lot happier if he lived in our home with me and NOT in Iraq, but that's beside the point.

The reason I love that song is because I feel like there are so many people in my life right now who ARE hurting and who aren't able to see the light at the end of the marriage-trouble-tunnel. And my heart breaks for them. I was hoping that the song may give them an ounce of hope so that they could continue to fight for a strong and lasting marriage. Johnny and I fight for our marriage every day, because I don't want to take the chance to "take a day off" and give the enemy a chance to creep in. The divorce rate is steadily rising and quite frankly, I don't want to end up a statistic.

And I just really liked the song...that's all! :)

So, just in case you were wondering, there's no need to worry about us! I'll nauseate you with pictures from R&R soon!

No comments: