Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Okay, Okay

So, I'm sitting at Panera right now (about to pee in my pants actually, so this is going to be short!) during my lunch break from work utilizing their free wi-fi to update the blog! You should be very proud of me!

DISCLAIMER:
The pictures in the coming posts were taken with a semi-crappy camera. I say semi because it was a Christmas gift from Johnny two years ago, but truth be told, the pictures just aren't that great. And no, of course it has nothing to do with the person working the camera, so don't think that for a second! I didn't even bother editing half the pictures, and more than likely the pictures that are in focus with crisp coloring are from my friend Chelsea who is an amazing photographer and should quit her job and start her own business stat!! So, unfortunately my blog isn't going to be one of those blogs that will dazzle you with amazing pictures....I'm not happy about it either, it's just the truth!

There are lots of big changes on the horizon for the Webb family, party of 2. So many big changes that I just asked my boss today if I could cut back on my hours (gasp!) because I am so overwhelmed with things. And now, I will leave you hanging in true cliffhanger fashion to entice you to check back soon for the news :)

And NO, I'm NOT pregnant. That is a dirty word in our home (right now anyways), so don't even ask!!

No comments: