Friday, January 15, 2010

Reality Check

I was just checking out a few of my favorite blogs and made a quick stop to catch up on the blog: Joy's Hope. Her post from today linked up to another blog of one of her friends who is stuck in Haiti right now with her baby on a trip to visit their adopted son who they've been trying to bring home for years. She was so excited to spend some time with her son and then that devastating earthquake hit. Read her story HERE and then HERE to get a glimpse of their reality this week. I can't even begin to imagine the devastation and fear the residents and visitors of Port-au-Prince, Haiti are feeling. If you want to make a donation to help provide relief, click on the picture below.


1 comment:

Sarah B. said...

Kristen is actually a friend of one of my friends who we actually met at a gold ol fashioned out of church potluck. Every morning the kids and I have gotten on the computer to hope to hear an update on her blog and when I read her update and her response to the earthquake I just cried and cried. I can't even imagine...so we just pray and pray and pray.