Friday, October 29, 2010

Cross Country Trip

13 days

15 states

4,100 miles

2,500 pictures

Our cross-country trip was a success! We saw more corn fields and cows than I care to remember and stayed in some very shady "hotels", but we had a blast and saw some amazing sights and made so many awesome memories. It has been non-stop since we rolled into Washington. We spent 4 long days looking for a house and have been unpacking and trying to get organized ever since. I came down with a wicked case of bronchitis on move-in day that has kept me in bed for about a week now. I'm finally starting to feel better, thank goodness! Once I get through all of our pictures, I'll take you through our trip state by state. So stay tuned!

1 comment:

visio 2010 sale said...

Visio 2010 to create data-related chart (rather than using a static image) to display the data, these charts are easy to refresh, and can significantly increase productivity. Using Visio 2010 download graph to system resources and processes information about the operation and shared within the enterprise organization.